Legal help

QPILCH has a range of services providing free assistance in civil law matters. To read more about the services and whether you will be eligible for assistance, click on one of the links below.

To apply for help, please fill out our application form which is available via the button at the right of this page. If you cannot fill out the form, please call us.

QPILCH generally cannot assist with:

  • Family law, criminal law or native title
  • Complex commercial or building disputes
  • Clients who could afford to pay a lawyer, obtain legal aid, or obtain 'no win, no fee' assistance (such as in personal injury claims)